5 important points to know about National Testing Agency (NTA)
HRD Ministry has recently announced that competitive exams like NEET and JEE will be conducted by the newly formed National Testing Agency (NTA). Here are some beneficial points that every coaching institutes must know about National Testing Agency to improve the outcome of your coaching institute.
1) Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) and the National Aptitude cum Eligibility Test will be conducted online twice a year. JEE is scheduled in the month of January and April while NEET exams will be scheduled in February and May of the year 2019 onwards.
2) Graduate Pharmacy Test (GPAT), Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) and National Eligibility Test (NET) to be also conducted online by NTA.
3) The government of India plans to give free access to computer labs for practice purpose. The labs are expected to be operational from August 2018 onwards. Computer labs of school and colleges to be used for this.
4) A new strategy has to be formed for covering the syllabus as the span of time for completing it reduces by three months. Establish computer labs with online examination system for better results.
5) Make your students aware of the guidelines available in official websites of NTA i.e. www.nta.ac.in
Introduction of NTA has brought digitization in our exam systems and solved some of the complex problems that CBSE has faced earlier.
Institutes by going digital can save papers, money spent on printing answer booklets, time spent on evaluating tests and processing results.